Are you looking to work for a vibrant, energetic and dynamic company? Are you keen on working for a reputable national organisation? Are you looking for a great career opportunity? If your answer is YES to all the above questions, then please read on.
Working for a National Property & Construction Company, our client is looking for a Property Liaison Officer to join their Post Completion team on a temporary basis with the view of permanency for the right candidate. This role will start ASAP and is based in their Melbourne Head Office.
Reporting to the Construction Manager this role will contribute to the successful functioning of the Post Completion team through your strong administrative support.
Some of the key responsibilities of this position will include:
- Receive & process enquiries
- Liaising on behalf of the client with the Post Completion Manager & Trades
- Logging received files from the Construction Administration department
- Generating Project Post Completion Reports & emailing to the relevant recipients
- Confirming the receipt of the Project Post Completion Reports & Site Instruction sheets
- Action maintenance requests as per instructed by Post Completion Manager & Supervisor
- Preparing invoices for Post Completion Manager
- General office duties as required and liaising with various internal departments
To be successful in this role you MUST have excellent verbal and written communication skills with excellent attention to detail. Sound administration experience is required and if you have previously worked in the property or construction industry in a similar role this would be an advantage however this is not essential. You must have previously used the Sales Force Database and have strong skills in all MS Office suites including Word and Excel. You must also be resilient and demonstrate a calm and responsive manner.
This role is to start ASAP working Monday to Friday and the hourly pay rate is $30 + super per hour. If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW by attaching your CV alternatively please contact Anna Houghton (03) 9252 2282 for a confidential discussion.
Don't delay this is truly an incredible opportunity working for an industry leader!