About the company
IPA is a well-established recruitment agency who breaks the mould when it comes to our people. We don't sweat the small stuff, we celebrate the wins and we live by our values:
- Love Your Work
- Own It
- Take the Lead
- Be the Difference
Our South East QLD Branch is based in the Brisbane CBD and is the highest performing branch out of 16 nationally. An opportunity has arisen for someone looking to work in a team that really means business to build on our already well established permanent recruitment division. The recipe to our success is simple but you have to work with us to find out what it is.
About the role
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a high achieving team to focus on permanent recruitment in your chosen industry sector. As an experienced consultant, you will create effective sales strategies to target existing and prospective clients. This position will give you the opportunity to utilise your existing industry insights and contacts.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- New business development and growing our already existing client accounts
- Building excellent long term client relationships
- Sourcing suitable candidates for all jobs
- Maintaining excellent relationships with candidates through candidate care initiatives
We are honest, open and genuine in the services we provide. We hold ourselves and each other accountable for delivering on our promises. Our Brisbane office offers a fun and team orientated environment with a good work life balance and career opportunities. You will see yourself rewarded for your hard work and achievements through a commission scheme and other company incentives.
To apply for this role you must have:
- At least 3 years agency recruitment or B2B sales experience
- A proven ability to identify, win and develop new business/accounts
- A history of achieving budgets and targets - both professionally and personally
- A goal driven attitude and a hunger to succeed
- Corporate presentation and communication
- Ability to work autonomously and be a self-starter
If you have these attributes and are looking to join a friendly, progressive company who appreciates and acknowledges their staff, then we would love to hear from you. For a confidential discussion please contact Brigid Stevenson on 3225 7500.