* You can prioritise and align activities to deliver projects on time and within budget
* You are a natural problem solver, a doer and able to manage relationships effectively to negotiate and achieve
* You will be experienced in planning, managing and monitoring multiple infrastructure projects
* You will have strong technical expertise and extensive experience facility and infrastructure management;
* You will have experience in Commonwealth and Building Works contract development
* You thrive under pressure, have an eye for detail and don't get flustered when faced with competing priorities
1. In accordance with Commonwealth Procurement and company legislation, policy and procedure, coordinate and manage medium to large scale capital works projects including:
a. Scoping, design, drafting, site preparation and contract delivery phases
b. Development of tender specifications
c. Contract drafting
d. Monitor and prioritise time and focus across multiple and concurrent projects and managing associated
2. Establish project plans, dependencies and milestones to ensure the timely and efficient delievery of projects, including:
a. Undertaking objective and systematic analysis of project components to identify issues that may compromise
successful project implementation
b. Provide Executive briefs on project progress adjusting and negotiating changes as required
3. Use expertise, industry contacts and stakeholder management skills to achieve quality outputs and outcomes within a Commonwealth policy framework.
4. Work in collaboration with other members of the Technical Operations team to tackle other tasks as directed.
* Qualifications in project management
* Experience with filtration systems engineering
* Design drafting qualifications or skills (AutoCAD)
* Aquarium experience
Please hit the 'apply' button below and submit a current up-to-date resume. Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you would like to know more, applications are now being accepted online or alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Korine (07) 4750 7777.