Our client is the Australian market leader is restoration services and have over 20 years experience in handling complex cleaning. Their technology is highly effective in analysing and implementing highly specialised commercial and industrial cleaning services throughout Australia.
An electronics / restoration technician position has become available with this client. The suitable applicants will have knowledge of electrical or mechanical fields with hands on experience around fault finding, disassembly and reassembly of technical and mechanical components from small household electrical goods to larger items. This role encompasses traditional restoration work but also the restoration of electrical items.
This position is varied, and offers new challenges on a daily basis.
* Water / Fire / Mould Damage Restoration
* Assembly and cleaning of electrical components
* Assessment and Reporting
* Enjoy disassembling and assembling of electrical items
* Electrical knowledge
* Attention to details
* Ability to problem solve, and offer solutions
* Ability to work as part of a team or independently
* Physically Fit
* Driver's licence and car
* Able to work throughout Sydney locations
Please Apply Now for this great opportunity!