This nationally-recognised company is seeking an experienced Property Manager to join the team. This team monitor and coordinate a section of the property that is leased by the business. They concentrate on leases for the mobile infrastructure network including Telecommunication Towers and Network Lines.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Property, you will be a Senior Property Manager within the property team. In addition to playing a key role in the development and delivery of the network plan, you will be responsible for ensuring positive relationships are established and maintained with Network Landlords through proactive property management including adherence to all lease terms.
Your main responsibilities will include;
- Working closely with internal teams including Lease Management, Lease Negotiators, deployment, maintenance, etc. to proactively manage and communicate, facilitating a flexible and timely ability to make things happen.
- Working closely with external stakeholders such as vendors, installers, legal teams, etc. to provide lease and site information, arrange access, etc. as appropriate.
- Resolving property or leasing related issues with landowners as required.
- Managing and negotiating market rent reviews including bench-marking and review of property valuation reports to ensure the new rental is reasonable and in line with the current market.
- Appointing and managing specialist property consultants such as Valuers where required.
- Providing guidance and assistance and specialist property advice to team members
In order to be successful in your application you will demonstrate/have the following;
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Positive, proactive approach to the challenges of the task
- Lateral thinking
- Ability to adapt to change
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to be pre-emptive and pro-active
- A high level of integrity and ability to make sound decisions
This is a results-focused team who work across a wide range of landlords. This is a unique opportunity to learn more, or utilise skills gained, in the progressive and fast-paced Telco industry.
Apply now to be in with a chance to join this team.
For a confidential conversation please call Mary on +61 2 9220 6924