Consumer Care Co-Ordinator - Huntingwood
Apply for this job
Reference # 200061367_153066582148416
As a global leader in manufacturing and distributing beverages, with an amazing collection of brands, our client is looking for an outstanding Consumer Care Co-Ordinator to join their team.
Their ambition is to be one of the best performing, trusted and respected consumer product company in the world. They are a business built and sustained through innovations and developing new ideas.
Their culture is embedded in a deep sense of purpose & values, these values underpin their business and how they work. This position will commence as casual with view to permanency.
As a member of the Governance Team, your role will be to coordinate all consumer contact through means of phone, fax & websites, ensuring excellence in customer relationship service to the consumer and ensuring integrity and time management of all enquiries & complaints from consumers
* Consider issues from alternative perspectives and apply ideas from other avenues to generate solutions
* Push forward ideas about improvements to current approaches
* Be effective in actioning tasks by using formal and informal channels
* Demonstrate strong personal commitment to consumers, customers & brands
* Take pride in team organisation, promoting positivity
* Proactively seeking feedback on overall performance and implement key learnings
* Responsible for facilitating correct collection and entry of data from consumers into relevant database
* Checking voicemails and logging call content
* Checking emails and responding to enquiries via email & telephone
* Raise orders
* Send packages and/or arrange courier pickups
* Assign highest priority to product complaints
* Proactively review and ensure processes/systems are up to date
* Answering sponsorship questions
* Forwarding on relevant information to each department
* Previous experience within a FMCG company
* Customer/Consumer focused background
* MS Office - Intermediate/Advanced
* Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders
* Excellent written & communication skills
* Ability to use professional methods of influence
* Good Analytical skills
* Composure and resilience when dealing with difficult customers
* High level of problem solving skills
* Demonstrates knowledge of linkages between consumer lifestyles, values, attitudes and needs and turns it into business actions
* Derives innovative solutions to meet unaddressed consumer needs
This role is Monday to Friday, 10am to 3pm on a causal basis.
To be considered for this role, applicants must meet the selection criteria and be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident only.
To Apply for this role, please hit the "Apply" button below and follow the prompts. Alternatively please call the office on 02 8785 7272 for more information.
Posted on: 4 July 2018
Huntingwood, New South Wales
Apply for this job