As a Customer Service Officer, you will work on in a fact paced Customer Service Centre that is open Monday to Friday. Within this centre, you and your team will predominately be handling complex incoming & outgoing calls. Drawing from your past Customer Service skills, you will demonstrate your articulate communication skills, your swift problem solving abilities and show resilience and efficiency. This role is on a 6 month contract and you will receive excellent training over a 7 day period which will allow you to become fully equipped to perform all of the duties.
- Managing predominantly incoming phone calls and enquiries
- Navigation through multiple CRM computer screens
- Provision of customer service and technical service assistance
- Problem solving complex situations and complaints
- Previous Customer Service experience with a call centre environment a must
- Strong computer skills and the ability to navigate through multiple systems and screens
- Flexible schedule to be able to work rotating shift, including day and night
- Strong attention to detail and excellent follow up
- Willingness to work part of a strong team environment
The organisation is a well known company who provide services to undoubtedly all West Australian businesses. This is a professional organisation with a strong leadership team in place, well trained employees and a friendly & fun working environment. They have state of the art contact centre and office facilities and endless opportunities once you've secured an opportunity to work with the company.
This contact centre is known for its quality output and loyal team; we want you to demonstrate how you'll fit into this team.
To register your interest for upcoming customer service positions, please apply online with a CV & cover letter outlining your relevant experience.