About the company
Employment Services Group (ESG) is a powerful organisation with a mission to positively impact people.
ESG has recently been purchased by the Karingal St Laurence (KSL) group, the premier player in the community empowerment space through the Karingal, St Laurence and MatchWorks brands. ESG is totally committed to helping people identify and develop their capacity to secure lasting employment while providing expert workforce solutions to employers.
In this way, we build capability and diversity in the workforce and play a key role in reducing unemployment, improving communities and building a strong and prosperous economy.
Working for ESG, you will benefit from the combined experience of the broader KSL Group delivering innovative services through a brand new approach.
About the role
As a Job Coach, you will support the Jobseekers within the Employment Activity Centre (EAC) caseload throughout the journey to sustainable employment, in accordance with the ESG Service Delivery Plan and the Deed of Employment Services by ensuring active engagement.
Reporting to the EAC manager, you will be responsible for:
Actively engaging with and support job seekers to ensure full engagement;
- Ensuring all activity is appropriately recorded, documented and adheres to compliance and/or contractual requirements; and
- Sourcing employment vacancies for individual job seekers through working closely with our Recruitment Specialists.
- An understanding of Employment Services and experience within a similar role;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Superior organisational and time management skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills & the ability to build rapport effectively;
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise workload;
- A commitment to providing excellent customer service;
- Demonstrated capability with appropriate technology to meet the needs of the role; and
- Empathy and resilience.
- Willingness to provide a current Police Check.
As a value based organisation we demonstrate our culture through our behaviours. Our values of Authentic, Passionate, Performance Excellence, Collaborative, and All Safe, All the Time, underpin the way that we interact with people both internally and externally.
How to apply
If you're up for the challenge "Apply for this job" or call People & Culture on 03 9252 7831 for a confidential conversation.