IPA is currently looking for an experienced Healthy Lifestyle Coach / Personal Trainer to work within the mining industry. These roles are casual and the work is Drive in, Drive out to the Moranbah area.
The role will be working 1 week on 2 weeks off and is a drive in drive out position. There is an ongoing opportunity available for the right person.
- The ability to implement and assist in the coordination of company-wide health, fitness and wellbeing strategies and initiatives.
- Actively promote lifestyle events in and around the village
- Monitor and maintain all sporting, leisure and recreational activities and facilities on site
- Conduct Health Assessments and Gym Inductions for residents
- Conduct a variety of fitness classes for residents
- Ensure communication (email & meetings) and reporting processes are followed
- Demonstrated experience in working as a healthy lifestyle coach / personal trainer
- Certificate IV in Fitness
- Current Manual Driver's Licence (essential)
- Ability to work 1 week on 2 week off roster
- Excellent communication skills with a high level focus on customer service and engagement
- Passion for physical and mental health and fitness
- Demonstrated commitment to safe work practices and standards
Applicants with experience working within camp village accommodation will be highly regarded.
The successful candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment medical which includes a drug and alcohol screen.
Please apply now to be considered.