Experienced Logistics Storeman - Riverstone
Join an industry leading manufacturing company with global resources and solutions for worldwide heat transfer applications and who are dedicated in designing and manufacturing the highest quality of products for Commercial HVAC, Industrial Refrigeration, Power Generation and Industrial Processes.
To carry out all aspects of logistics, freight forwarding and general warehouse duties, liaising with key stakeholders and suppliers and keeping costs in line with the budget.
- Manage logistics area
- Organise freight companies for pick ups and deliveries
- Book crane hire as required
- Assist in warehouse as required
- Previous experience working in warehousing
- Strong background in logistics
- Highly organised with exceptional administration and computer skills
- Clear & concise communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience using ERP/MRP software such as MS Dynamics NAV
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Cert 3 or 4 in warehousing/logistics
What we offer:
This role is offering a supportive and thriving team environment whilst allowing complete autonomy.
Regular team bonding in the way of staff BBQ's
Strong focus on safety
Further training & development
For more information, please call the office on 02 8785 7272.
To apply, please hit the "Apply" button below and follow the prompts