IPA represents one of Australia's leading and largest manufacturers of chemicals for the Agricultural industry.
Due to increase in production, we are currently seeking two DC Forklift Drivers for Afternoon Shift (2pm -10pm) on an ongoing basis to work across Logistics and Raw Materials.
To be successful for these roles, we require you to meet the following criteria:
- Current Forklift license with at least 18 months continuous experience
- Previous experience working with drive in racking, container loading & unloading and general Stores work within the chemical, food manufacturing or pharmaceutical industries
- Previous experience picking and packing
- Fit to perform manual labouring duties
- Have a good understanding of WH&S and adherence to site safety and procedures
- Flexible to work overtime
In return you will receive:
- Paid Onsite Induction
- Onsite parking
- Personal Protective Equipment supplied (except steel cap boots)
- Great team environment
If you are looking for an ongoing casual role with a company where safety is number one, then please call Tara or Nicole at IPA on 9355 3888 or apply now!