IPA is looking for a number of Customer Service Representatives to work on behalf of a Government Organisation. Answering Inbound enquiries from the general public. The position offers fantastic career progression and ongoing training programs. It is close to public transport. Be a part of a diverse and Inclusive workforce that enjoys a strong team culture.
Do you enjoy?:
- Problem solving
- Following processes and procedures
- Customer interaction
- Helping People
- Talking on the phone
- Achieving goals and meeting Key Performance Indicators
- Working as part of a team
- Fast paced workplace
You will need:
- Full availability to work up to 38 hours per week, Monday to Friday between 8am & 8pm
- Previous Client or Customer Service Experience is beneficial
- Comfortable with a rotating roster which we aim to release two weeks in advance
- ESSENTIAL that you are an Australian Citizen and prepared to provide suitable documentation for a thorough Security and Citizenship Check
- Solid grounding in computer knowledge, ability to navigate multiple screens and computer applications is welcomed.