About the company
Employment Services Group (ESG) is a powerful organisation with a mission to positively impact people.
ESG has recently been purchased by genU (formerly known as Karingal St Laurence), the premier player in the community empowerment space through the genU and MatchWorks brands. ESG is totally committed to helping people identify and develop their capacity to secure lasting employment while providing expert workforce solutions to employers.
In this way, we build capability and diversity in the workforce and play a key role in reducing unemployment, improving communities and building a strong and prosperous economy.
Working for ESG, you will benefit from the combined experience of the broader genU Group delivering innovative services through a brand new approach.
About the role
As an Employer Solutions Consultant, you will execute effective sales strategies and relationship management to target existing and prospective employers in order to place Jobseekers in employment.
Reporting to the Site Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Promoting and developing new business through personal interactions, visits, and marketing activities;
- Identifying leads and new business opportunities for the organisation and cross-refer information to management and colleagues; and
- Ensuring Employer recruitment and support action plans are prepared and executed effectively.
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate:
- An energetic and confident approach to cold calling and negotiation;
- Creative and innovative sales acumen;
- Account management capabilities;
- Strong time management skills, with a demonstrated ability to achieve deadlines;
- Resilience and tenacity;
- Capability with appropriate technology to meet the needs of the role;
- Current drivers licence and own reliable transport; and
- Willingness to provide a current Police Check.
As a value based organisation we demonstrate our culture through our behaviours. Our values of All Safe, All the Time, Authentic, Passionate, Performance Excellence, Collaborative, underpin the way that we interact with people both internally and externally.
How to apply
If you're up for the challenge "Apply for this job". For a confidential discussion about the role, please call the People & Culture team on 03 9252 7831. Applications close Thursday 18 January 2018.