General Factory Hand - Lane Cove
Our client is a leading global ingredient solutions provider. They provide ingredients that are found in the foods, beverages, personal care items, pharmaceuticals and many other products that people around the world use every day.
We are looking for a General Factory Hand
to join their diverse and vibrant team in Lane Cove
, starting immediately.
The primary function of the role will be to maintain a clean and safe environment for the day to day operations of the site. This will include clean up of corn-starch spillage, empty waste bins with forklift, hosing of production areas, dusting and mopping, re-stacking of finished goods and general housekeepingOther duties will include:
- Supporting Production Operators & Management in various Production workstations
- Completion of cleaning task sheets
- Carry out daily safety checks on forklifts
- Maintain correct product and batch coding
- Notify Production Team / Management of any equipment needing repair
- Operate all equipment safely and in line with HACCP systems
- All housekeeping must be kept up to date
- Current Forklift license and recent experience
- Sound understanding around forklift and pedestrian safety
- Industrial manufacturing (food) experience highly regarded
- Ability to lift 25kg consistently
- Must be able to pass a vigorous medical examination
- Must have a clean Police Check (detailed police checks will be carried out)
- Positive and flexible attitude, happy to work in a team environment
- High regard for safety
The role is ongoing Monday to Friday, 6am to 2:30pm with occasional overtime.
To apply, please hit the "Apply" button and follow the prompts. For more information please call 02 8785 7272