Keeping you safe
Keeping you safe at work is our number one priority. Led by our passionate team of safety advisors, everyone at IPA is dedicated to keeping ‘All Safe, All the Time’.
Working together to keep you safe, we will:
Find you a job that matches your capability, capacity, experience and qualifications
- Ensure your potential workplace meets appropriate safety standards
- Provide you with general and specific workplace induction, appropriate PPE and ongoing training
- Give you continual support whilst you are on assignment including toolbox talks, ongoing safety assessments and performance feedback
- Provide a highly responsive, supportive and reliable system for managing incidents, hazards and near-misses
Although we endeavour to avoid all workplace incidents through proactive means, we will ensure that the required support is provided in the circumstance that an injury does occur.
Given our commitment to safety, it is an expectation that all IPA employees abide by our personal commitment to safety and:
- Be responsible for the safety of themselves and others
- Report all hazards, incidents and near misses immediately
- Participate in training, consultation and safety initiatives
- Use plant and equipment correctly and safely
- Stop work immediately if something could cause harm
Our Safety Policies
Please click on the links below to view IPA’s safety related policies for employees on assignment:
Have you seen a hazard or had an incident?
As mentioned you must abide by your personal commitment to safety and report all hazards, incidents and near misses immediately by contacting your IPA consultant. Click here
for IPA branch contact details.
External safety resources: