Learn how your organisation can benefit from engaging and retaining older workers, at our Experience Pays workshops.
With Australia’s ageing population and increasingly competitive business environment, employers that engage, recruit and retain mature aged workers will gain a distinct advantage.
To assist organisations in adopting and implementing best practice in the management of mature-age staff, IPA will host a series of workshops over the coming six months in various locations across Australia.
IPA’s Experience Pays Workshop – Reap the rewards of engaging and retaining mature aged workers, will include representatives from business, industry and the employment services sector.
Who should attend?
The workshop has been specifically designed for Human Resources and Employment Services professionals
How will participants benefit from attending the workshop?
This workshop will provide you with:
- an understanding of the barriers to employment of mature aged workers
- strategies to educate others on the benefits of employing mature aged workers
- a panel Q&A session to see what’s working well for employers – and what’s not
- access to the resources and tools available to support employers, including the Investing in Experience toolkit and Restart wage subsidy
- a chance to network with other employers and brainstorm how your organisation can benefit
Join us to hear how, additionally, your business can access up to $10,000 through the Restart wage subsidy.
How much does the workshop cost?
There is no cost to attend this forum and space is strictly limited, so please register early to guarantee your seat.
When will the workshops take place?
- Thursday 25th June 2015 - North Ryde
How to register:
For further information about IPA’s Experience Pays Workshop – Reap the rewards of engaging and retaining mature aged workers contact email@example.com. For further information about Experience Pays or the Restart wage subsidy please visit www.experiencepays.gov.au.