About our client:
Our client manufactures, and provides end to end installation and distribution of an extensive range of products across safety, consumables, and temporary fencing/barriers.
About the Role
This is an exciting new opportunity for a hungry and proactive Sales Professional to help grow and develop further both new and existing clients around the Perth metro area.
Reporting to the State Manager, this position is responsible for sourcing leads and generating new business in conjunction with the company growth target markets.
- Building and growing relationships in new and existing markets (70%)
- Developing and improving relationships with existing customer's accounts (30%)
- Expanding customer base utilising your existing sales skills
- Achieve monthly and annual sales and gross margin budgets
- Prospecting to new business using a variety of sales techniques
- Contribute to the continued growth and development of company as a member of the sales team
- Previous B2B sales experience in the industrial/manufacturing industries
- Driven to grow the business and achieve financial targets
- Strong technical aptitude
- Passion for sales, with a true hunter mentality
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- High degree of energy, drive and passion for building relationships.
- Ability to work towards sales targets and goals with a sense of urgency
This is an opportunity to work for national company with training provided both locally and supported by the national sales team. Career progression is on offer along with a very attractive salary. We are looking for candidates that move fast to get results, challenge the status quo and care about their customers. Work for a company that truly values their employees. If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW with a covering letter or call Kristin France 08 9463 1999 for a confidential discussion.