Our client is a prestigious, globally-recognised company. They are looking for a Receptionist to join the front-of-house team and be the main point of call for their clients. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience and, based on performance, grow professionally within the business.
About the role
In the role of Receptionist, you will be representing the company and their clients and should exude a professional and courteous demeanour. That being said, this team is also vibrant and energetic and are looking for the right fit to join them. The successful candidate will have a similar fun-loving attitude but professional work ethic. Customer service is key to undertake this role effectively. This would suit someone from a Hospitality background who's no longer interested in the unsociable hours.
Your main responsibilities will include;
- Meeting and greeting clients on arrival in a courteous and welcoming manner
- Directing attendees to conference rooms
- Coordinating meeting rooms when required
- Maintaining shared calendars to ensure no double bookings take place
- Liaising between clients and internal staff where necessary
- Attending to quite a high volume of calls
- Redirecting calls to the appropriate person
- Re-stocking and maintaining staff kitchens and break out areas
- Completing administration duties
- Other ad hoc duties as required
Skills and experience
In order to be successful in your application, you will demonstrate the following;
- Outstanding customer service skills with a positive attitude
- Ability to prioritise and manage your time within a fast-paced environment
- Great attention to detail
- Initiative and a willingness to learn
- Previous experience in retail and/or hospitality could be beneficial
This is a fantastic opportunity to break into the office-based, 9-5 world while still providing quality customer service.
This is initially a temporary part-time position, 3 full days per week, with a view to going permanent based on performance.
How to apply
To be in with a chance to join this dynamic team, please click the apply button below
Apply now to be in with a chance
For a confidential conversation please call Mary on +61 2 9220 6924