Credit Officer - Arndell Park - 12 month Contract
Our client is an Importer, Manufacturer & Distributor of Safety & Environmental products, supplying construction, utilities, mining, manufacturing and local government across Australia.
Established in 1995, the business is still managed by the original family owners. The business has grown through providing a very high level of service, quality products and dedication to their customers needs.
Currently looking for a Credit Officer to join their team with an immediate start.
* Manage and collect on SME customers based on branch / state and or segment
* Maintaining 60-90 day balances
* Reconciliation of accounts
* Assume additional tasks where necessary for the purpose of securing payments of invoices and the collection of money
* Provide feedback to the Credit Manager on key relevant issues pertaining to collections
* Follow through with agreed actions with customers to facilitate the collection of money
* Build and maintain effective relationships with internal and external customers
* Meeting monthly cash targets
* Effective time management skills within a busy, high pressured and changing environment
* High attention to detail
* Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all company policies and procedures
* Adhering to company policies, procedures and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments
To be successful in this role:
* Must be able to commence immediately
* Be available for work Monday to Friday 8.30am-5pm
* Previous Credit Control experience of at least 5 years
* Medium to high level Excel and Outlook experience
If you meet the above criteria please click on the apply button.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact IPA on 8785 7272.