Working for a Government Organisation our client is looking for a Receptionist for a job share position to work part-time hours Monday through to Friday from 12.30pm - 4.30pm for a permanent position. This role is based in city and our client is looking for someone to start straight away
The role is to provide Reception Support to the Victorian Head Office. You will report into the Operations Manager and your key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Managing the phone system and receiving all incoming phone calls for the office and transferring the calls and taking messages
- Meet and Greet customers and clients that are visiting the office
- Take ownership and manage the reception area
- Order catering for meetings when required
- Order stationary for the office
- Sorting mail and booking couriers
- Assist in cleaning the kitchen and their breakout area
- Providing general administration assistance
To be successful in this role you must has proven Reception experience. You must be friendly and have an outgoing personality and be engaging to customers & clients over the phone and face to face. You must have exceptional presentation skills and have excellent organisation and time management skills. You must be proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone that wants to work part-time hours. If you are interested in this role, then please APPLY NOW by submitting your resume. Alternatively, please contact Vicki Stavrou (03) 9252 2239 for a confidential discussion.