Our Client is the world's leading provider of storage, materials handling, logistics and waste technology solutions. Their service runs from design and installation of state of the art equipment, transitioning to a live operation of a mega-warehouse automated storage and retrieval systems (robot palletising lines) through to day to day practice of SMP for ongoing service delivery to their customer.
Reporting to the Site Manager - Customer Service and Support, you will be an experienced and confident Mechanical Fitter/Tech to work as an onsite resident to manage the automated network and system of a (near) brand new facility.
This position is responsible for providing technical product support during breakdowns, shutdowns and all preventative Maintenance activities, whilst ensuring all allocated and scheduled work is carried out by due dates whilst adhering to OEM standards and specifications.
Furthermore, you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with helpdesk and R&D department to provide remote support to rectify technical issues, as well as contributing to design and product improvement recommendations
- Maintaining and updating CMMS with necessary data and information regarding repairs, inventory management etc.
- Proactively work with all stakeholders on and offsite, and participate in scheduled team meetings with CSS Team and Leaders
- Ability to work under pressure whilst actively promoting and adhering to a safe work culture at all times.
- Mechanical Trade Certificate (QLD)
- Pneumatics & Hydraulics Post Trade Certificate - an advantage.
- Experience with Computerised Maintenance software.
- Advanced knowledge of automated warehouse machinery (2+ years experience).
- Ability to interpret technical drawings and manuals.
- Have strong organisation skills be happy working on your own as well as part of a team environment.
- Experienced in fault finding/diagnosis on mechatronics.
- Advanced customer focus skills.
- Understanding of AS3000 Wiring standards
If you are looking for a great opportunity to work with a world leader, within an amazing state-of-the-art facility, please apply now and ensure to include a cover letter outlining your ability to meet the Key Skills outlined above. For a confidential discussion please email Chris Hemming - firstname.lastname@example.org.