About The Role:
The Senior Strategic Planning Officer is primarily responsible for all necessary work associated with correspondence, enquires, proposals, policy, strategy development and decisions within the area of responsibility of the Business Unit, including cases where these are:
Do You Have?
- Complex or require a higher degree of experience;
- Require decisions making outside of the scope of clear predetermined criteria; and
- Politically sensitive or controversial.
Curious To Know More About This Great Opportunity?
- Tertiary level qualifications in Town Planning, or a related discipline.
- Demonstrated high level of knowledge and understanding of the principles and practise of statutory and strategic Town Planning in a Local Government environment.
- Excellent research, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to exercise decision-making and judgement in a logical, lawful and accountable manner.
- Sound knowledge of the relevant legislation and statutory processes.
Natalie and Barb from IPA are only a phone call away on 94631999