IPA Townsville are currently seeking an EXPERIENCED Parts interpreter to join our clients team.
As an experienced Parts Interpreter, you be working within an experienced and dedicated team who provide to a well known client base.THE ROLE
- Attend to customers efficiently and courteously
- Interpret, quote and sell parts to all internal & external customers with the aim of achieving maximum gross profit, whilst maintaining customer satisfaction and retention
- Handle retail, wholesale & internal business
- Service front and back counter and the busy phone lines
- Communicate effectively with people on all levels
- Prepare & process, invoices, part requisitions, inventory documents and vendor orders
- Experience as a parts interpreter, demonstrating good parts interpretation skills
- Truck mechanical knowledge (An advantage but not a requirement)
- Customer focused - exceptional customer service experience in turning enquires into sales
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Ability to work hard in a fast paced environment
- Confident and proficient in computers
- Proven ability to build rapport and foster successful relationships
- An ability to work autonomously and in a team
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office suite with the ability to learn new systems
f you are interested in being considered for this position, please click "Apply for this job"
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.