Our client who is arguably one of the most respected Australian organisation, who has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the organisations Recruitment Team for a 4-6 month temp contract to start early July 2019.
Working in a fast paced team and reporting into the Talent Acquisition Manager you will be responsible for the timely and quality recruitment of high volume, front line staff for the organisation across the country.
Some of your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for a portfolio of customers and managing the day to day recruitment requirements
- Monitor and record all applications
- Screen all resumes for the desired skills/experiences of the role
- Conduct over the phone and onsite face to face interviews
- Partner with both internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor pre-employment results
- Ensure that candidates information and vacancy database are kept up to date
To be successful for this position you will have previous high volume fast paced operational Recruitment experience and worked with weekly KPI's. You must have strong organisation and excellent time management skills and have the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines. You must be resilient and have the ability to manage difficult customer situations with successful outcomes. Proficient working knowledge of MS Office suite which includes Word, Excel & Outlook is essential and experience using SAP eRecruitment & Page Up recruitment software would be preferable not essential.
This role is to start early July but you will be required to attend interviews next week for the position as if you are the successful candidate you will be required to undertake and Criminal History and Medical Check before starting. If you are interested in this role and the experience and skillset required then please APPLY NOW by submitting your cover letter & resume. For a more confidential discussion please contact Anna Houghton at IPA on (03) 9252 2282.