Our client is seeking the services of experienced Mailroom and Processing Clerks for temporary assignments based in Canberra.
You must be an Australian citizen as security clearance needed
Part Time: 7.30am to 11.30 Mon to Fri - 4 hours, can be extended up to 7.60 hours.
This busy department assesses the daily influx of mail delivered to the building. The successful candidates will be working as part of a dynamic team to ensure the prompt and accurate delivery of all mail items to the relevant recipients.
In addition, you will also be responsible for;
- General Mailroom duties
- Providing a professional, responsive and informative service to staff with regard to any documents queries
- Ensuring efficient preparation and scanning of documents
- Accurate saving of files to ensure easy access by all staff
- Other Ad Hoc administrative and processing duties
You will also have/demonstrate the following:
* Excellent attention to detail
* Team player with positive attitude
* Mailroom experience is preferred
Interested candidates who can fulfil the required Experience Criteria are encouraged to apply ASAP. For confidential conversation, please call Kristy on (02) 9220 6900