Experienced Labourer required to assist our Client in Emerald.
Immediate start is available for the right candidate. The successful applicant will be employed by IPA on a labour hire basis for the duration of the assignment.
The role on offer provides full time hours, Monday - Friday and is expected to go until mid-late September 2019 with the potential of extension. Pay rate on offer will be discussed at the interview stage.
We are looking for someone with good general labouring experience, capable of outdoor duties and manual tasks.
Applicants who have experience working in Water/ Sewer based roles are encouraged to apply.
Duties will include:
- Housekeeping - mowing, wipper snipping, stacking and packing materials
- Maintenance activities to maintain the water treatment plant
- Assisting various trades as required
- Driver Licence - Essential
- Construction Induction Card (White/Blue) - Essential
Applicants should have their own full PPE, steel cap boots, sun hat, long sleeved hi vis shirt, jeans / drill longs.
If this sounds like you, please apply now to be considered.