Our client, a leading innovator in world-class forklift and material handling equipment are currently seeking an Administration Assistant to join their team based in Mulgrave.
This is a Full-time temp to perm position to commence immediately. The key responsibilities and duties include but not limited to:
- Answering phones enquiries from both internal and external customers
- Data Entry
- Any adhoc administrative duties as directed.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in securing this position you will have at least 2 years administration, a strong willingness to learn and develop your skills. You will possess the following key attributes;
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Aptitude for technical details
- High attention to detail
- A customer service focus
- Basic to intermediate MS Office Computer skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong OHS practices
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone wishing to embark on a career. This client offers a fun and professional working environment and the opportunity to grow within the company. They will provide comprehensive training in order for you to be successfully in all aspects of the role.
If this sounds like you then please APPLY NOW! Otherwise for a confidential discussion please call Rachael Hinga on 8545 6555