IPA work with a number of reputable companies based in Melbourne's South East Bayside suburbs who are currently looking for skilled and reliable labourers to complete temporary ongoing and on call assignments.
Your duties will include but are not limited to, depending on your experience;
- Using hand and power tools
- Intensive labouring work
- General warehouse duties
- Pick packing
- Assembling work
- Industrial cleaning
You could be required to use different hand and power tools as required. You must be available for ongoing and on call assignments. Reliable transport is desirable, be self-motivated and have experience in using basic hand tools. To be considered for this role you must possess the following:
- Own steel cap safety boots
- Reliable transport is desirable
- Experience in using basic hand tools
- Be prepared to work inside and outdoors depending on the role
- Be able to provide 2 valid working references
- Be physically fit to work in a labouring environment
Our clients have varied assignments and working hours. What they will be requiring from you is your reliability and punctuality, assisting them in best practice outcomes and being proactive at all times. To be considered for licenced work a valid forklift licence will be required. If you are interested in taking on these positions please click apply and send through your resume or call 8545 6555 for any additional information required.