Our client is one of Melbourne's largest retail outlets for healthcare and disability services products. With over 25 years in the healthcare field, they pride themselves on providing superior customer service with a commitment to supplying products and services to support independent living for individuals.
They are currently seeking to appoint a Warehouse Storeperson to join their team located in Bayswater. Working with their existing team, you will be trained in all their systems and supported to achieve the best outcomes for yourself and the business.
Your main duties will include the following;
* Receiving stock
* Inventory control
* Cleaning of returned hire stock and preparing products for sale
* Restocking showroom
* Repair of stock would be advantageous (simple 12v electrical components and minor mechanical assembly)
* General administration duties
The successful person must have the following attributes:
* Physically fit and capable of manual handling duties
* Hard working and reliable
* Excellent work ethic including setting timelines for yourself and work projects
These would also be advantageous, but not essential:
* Prior experience in a similar role
* Mechanical aptitude/knowledge of electronics and use of power tools
* Valid Forklift Licence
Offering a competitive salary and a great team environment this is a full-time permanent role working Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm. The company is growing and wants to take you with them as they continue to build on substantial successes within their market place.
If you want to work for a progressive and supportive business, and are seeking a stable and growing organisation then please apply by submitting your resume. Contact David Griffiths on 8545 6555 if you require additional information before submitting your application.