IPA Personnel have partnered with Oxfam Australia to help find their next face-to-face fundraising superstars to join their amazing Melbourne team!
No experience necessary, just your ability to demonstrate the right attitude. If you have previous fundraising or sales related experience though, this would be highly regarded.
To be successful in this role you must be enthusiastic, outgoing, confident & energetic. Most importantly you must be someone that is passionate about spreading awareness on social justice issues around the world!
What the role would involve:
- Working with experienced fundraisers and taking to the streets to educate the general public on global poverty and requesting regular donations
- Sociable working hours: 9am-5:30pm Monday to Friday with the occasional Saturday
- Guaranteed hourly rate of $24.36 per hour + super with uncapped bonuses and progression opportunities
- Working with a fun group of people - Wanting to be part of a team is very important!
- Becoming a part of the global community of Oxfam Fundraisers. You could have the opportunity to fundraise with other Oxfam Fundraising Teams across the globe including places like Brazil, New York, Spain & the UK
- We run weekly breakfast clubs with Oxfam staff, where you'll learn first-hand about how we work around the world
- All new fundraisers will undertake a 4 week induction/training program where you will learn all the relevant information to allow you the opportunity to become a successful fundraiser
Most importantly you will be working directly with one of the world's largest humanitarian organisations to help tackle poverty all over the world!
These roles are full-time positions. Currently, we are only accepting applications from candidates that are happy to work an average of 35 hours a week. We welcome applicants who are on Working Holiday Visas. If you are our next fundraising Superstar, then we would like to hear from you!
Apply now to join our amazing team of change makers!