Afternoon Shift Team Leader
Contract role - ongoing
Our client a 3PL company located in Warwick Farm are seeking an experienced afternoon team leader for their warehouse. You will need to have previous supervisory experience working in a warehouse and be a hands on leader. This position is starting immediately.
About the role:
- Team leader with warehousing experience
- Experience with warehouse operations and 3PL
- Computer literate
- Must have experience operating a High reach forklift
- RF scanning experience, despatch and receiving
- Ability to motivate the team
- Must be hands on and not afraid to help the team and pick orders and drive the forklift
- Afternoon shift starts at 130pm
To be successful you must have:
- Previous team leader in a warehouse environment
- Hold a current LF forklift licence with high reach experience
- Computer literate and experience in warehouse administration
- Able to motivate the team and be a hands on leader
- Physically fit and able to do heavy lifting
- Exceptional communication skills
- Able to start immediately
- Own transport
- Previous transport industry experience
This is a great opportunity to work for a well-established company.
To apply please click the Apply Now button below or contact Vanessa at IPA on 02 8785 7272.