Our client, located in Lang Lang processes and supplies raw material for the Australian, New Zealand and Asian manufacturing industries. They are currently looking for a dedicated labourer/forklift driver to work on a rotating roster. The intial assignment will be for a month, with the potential to extend.
Working a week on Day shift, Afternoon shift and then Nights you will need to have the capacity change your weekly hours to suit this roster.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Bagging of sand (using bulk bagger) onto pallet jack
- Shrink wrapping pallets
- Manual handling of products
- Quality checking of product
- Forklift driving
To be successful in this role you must be:
- Available to work: Day shift: Mon 6am-3pm, Tue-Fri: 7am - 3pm, Afternoon shift: 4 days, Mon - Thu: 3pm - 11pm, Night shift 4 days: Mon - Thu: 11pm-7am
- Physically fit, to manage the manual handling of the role
- Flexible to perform a variety of jobs on site
- Safety conscious at all times
- Willing to learn new skills
- Possess a current forklift licence
Our client performs works within a quality OHS management system that will see you working in an safe environment. If this sounds like you the apply now, alternatively you can call IPA on 8545 6555 for a confidential discussion.