Our client is a leading supplier to civil and building contractors and provides site safety equipment, road and traffic signage and temporary fencing solutions within Australia and New Zealand.
The focus of this role is to increase revenue through delivering service excellence & have a sales growth mindset to increase the GP$ from your selected accounts.
Reporting to the Victorian Regional Manager and working within a team of x 5, your responsibilities will include:
- INBOUND AND OUTBOUND calls
- Following up NEW BUSINESS leads
- Deliver 20+% growth from a selected group of accounts that need developing through
- Follow up on all quotes for these accounts & drive them over the line
- Partner with BDM's in the region to drive growth from these accounts
- EXISTING BUSINESS
- Service our key the accounts (that have been allocated to you) so well that customers could never go elsewhere & grow the GP$ from these accounts
- Set up contract pricing correctly for your selected accounts to limit the number of credits / issues on these accounts
- Increase the pricing to increase the GP% from these accounts
- Work with accounts department to ensure these accounts pay on time
- Support the team by answering incoming customer sales enquiries for consumable products. Up-sell and cross sell on all orders, processing orders in P21 with 0 errors.
- Minimum 3 Years inbound and outbound sales/customer service role
- Intermediate level Microsoft Excel and Word
- Exposure to CRM/Warehouse management system
- Previous experience in the safety, civil, construction supply industry an advantage
If you are highly motivated, love a hardworking, fun and friendly team then APPLY NOW!