IPA are looking for an experienced Water Treatment Plant Operator with experience in Water / Sewerage industry for our Yeppoon based client.
We are looking to get someone started immediately and the successful applicant will be employed with IPA on a labour hire basis.
You must hold a Certificate III in Water Industry to be considered for this role as this is a mandatory requirement. Applicants will have demonstrated experience working in Water / Sewer based roles.
The role will offer you a great work life balance, Monday - Friday with dayshift hours.
Duties will include:
- Water treatment plant servicing
- Sewer treatment plant servicing
- Monitoring and analysis of water and/or sewage treatment process plants
- Recording and collating operational and process performance data
- Assisting others within the team and other duties as required
- Driver Licence - Essential
- Construction Induction Card (White/Blue) - Essential
- HR/MR Truck Licence - preferred, not essential
- Confined space - preferred, not essential
- Vaccinations - Hep A, Hep B and tetanus - advantageous, not essential (Must be willing to undergo)
Applicants should have their own full PPE, steel cap boots, sun hat, long sleeved hi vis shirt, jeans / drill longs.
Work with our fantastic client in a great team environment. Please apply now to be considered.