IPA are looking for a Project Supervisor who has experience within the Building & Construction Industry to assist our client in Rockhampton.
This position would suit someone with a Trades background. Those who have experience with the management and coordination of project planning and delivery activities will enjoy this role.
On offer is a Monday to Friday roster, full time hours and working in a very busy team. Discussed in full at the interview stages.
- Management of contractors
- Assist in the planning and delivery of projects
- Undertake high quality condition assessment and estimation services
- Maintain a healthy and safe work environment
- Undertake WHS audits as required
- Develop scopes of works for trade packages
- Ensure works are completed within agreed timeframes
- Ability to work remotely and effectively manage your own time and workload to meet KPI's and timeframes
The successful applicant will have good computer skills to meet the data entry and paperwork demands of the role.
Some travel will be required on occasion and you will need to be able to stay overnight within the Capricornia District.
A driver's licence is essential for this role along with good communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a supportive team within a busy, well established business.
Please apply now to be considered.