Our client is a pioneer and renowned for their design and construct model in the Australian building industry. They are focused on delivering every project in line with structured timelines and established project methodologies. Sporting an impressive portfolio of projects, and a very healthy pipeline of work in to the future, they are all about pride and respect.
- REVIT proficient with excellent technical detailing on construction documentation
- 5 plus years' experience on Revit Projects - specifically industrial AND commercial
- Must have Australian experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills with an eye for detail
- Multidiscipline construction understanding - 1 Drafter for civil earthworks, in house design etc and coordination of the electrical, hydraulics and structural drawings
Responsibilities will include preparing clear, accurate design documentation for estimating, building purposes, tenders and contracts. You will provide detailed scale plans and use preliminary concepts, sketches and calculations. You will ensure codes, regulations and design guidelines are met.
To be successful in this role you will be a confident individual with previous experience in commercial or industrial drafting, who is not only familiar, but highly proficient in using Revit.
If you are an experienced Revit Drafter and would like to express your interest please APPLY NOW!