This is an incredible opportunity for a self-motivated and organised candidate to take up an ongoing position within an international organisation. You will be looking to make a valuable contribution and truly make this role your own. In this role, you will provide a range of administrative and sales support functions while also being afforded lots of autonomy. You will have a strong interest in building and forging ahead with a career in a Sales Support capacity.
Our client are the manufacturers of plastic and laminated coated bags for some of Australia's biggest supermarkets and grocery stores and is the European market leader. Headquartered in Germany, this global organisation is expanding at a steady growth.
Some of your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Customer enquiries (phone and email)
- Invoice, purchase order, credits and expenses processing duties
- Meeting agendas and preparation
- Managing logistics administration
- Assisting with producing sales presentations and proposals
- Market research
- Assist management with data and sales analysis
- Liaise with European headquarters as required
- Booking travel and other general administrative duties
Your success in this role will largely be determined by your strong verbal and written communication skills combined with the following:
- You MUST have the ability to work autonomously
- Technically you will be very savy with advanced MS Office skills with a particular focus on MS Excel (formulas)
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude
- Strong numerical and mathematical skills
- Proven ability to work with confidential information and maintain discretion
A little bit about YOU: You will be a self-starter who is ambitious and looking for an opportunity which could truly launch your career with this global organisation. You have the proven ability to work autonomously and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
It would be highly advantageous if you can speak German in addition to English however this is NOT essential. Candidates seeking an opportunity in a Sales Support role should apply now. For a confidential discussion please contact Vicki Stavrou on (03) 9252 2239 or click on apply now.