Based in South Melbourne and established for over 16 years, our client shows their clients how to create wealth and financial freedom by investing in residential property.
This is an exciting opportunity to take ownership of supporting 1 on 1 the Senior Investment Advisor within the Sales Team and be responsible for the end to end coordination of contracts right through to settlement.
- Screen incoming calls
- Diary and calendar management
- Booking meetings
- Meet and greet clients in preparation for meetings
- Prepare presentation documents
- Liaise with other internal Sales Consultants
- General admin duties
- Review all contracts
- Monitor all finance and settlement dates
- Follow up deposits and issue receipts
- Ensuring all deposits are paid by the client within the terms of the Contract of Sale
- Ensuring all settlements take place within the terms of the Contract of Sale and with no penalty interest charged (via Solicitors/Conveyancers).
- Negotiating with Estate Agents for extra assistance with extensions of finance, deposit and or settlements as required.
- Respond to all Vendor, Solicitor/Conveyancer requests and queries
This is a busy and challenging role which requires excellent communication and organisational skills. You must be well presented as will be dealing with clients, solicitors, conveyancers. Contract experience within either the Property or Banking/Settlements area is ideally required together with strong administration and computer skills.
Hours: 9-5.30pm OR 9.30-6.00pm
Salary: $65-70K + super
Car Parking: Provided
If you are ready for your next career move then APPLY NOW!