Waste Runners / Offsiders - Lucas Heights & Chullora
Casual Work - work around UNI / Tafe or other commitments
Over $33 p/h
We are currently searching for Waste Runners/ Offsiders to join a well-branded and highly regarded waste recycling company in Southern Sydney. Reporting to the Supervisor, your focus will be to provide a reliable, courteous, efficient and productive waste & recycling collection and disposal service, which meets their clients' needs.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Bin servicing and collection in accordance with each run sheet or on call as assigned by dispatch and the supervisor
- Day to day implementation of company quality, safety and environmental standards
- Using appropriate personal protective equipment, maintaining the equipment and ensuring all hazardous situations are reported and acted upon promptly
- To the best of your ability provide a high level of service and co-operative attitude
- To liaise and to report information to operations concerning proposed changes to jobs (delays, modifications etc) concerning our customers/residents
- To follow all reasonable and achievable instructions from operations, including special requests, and additional pickups
The successful applicant will possess:
- Own transport essential
- Must be physically fit and able to be on your feet all day
- Ability to Lift 25kg Heavy Lifting may be involved in clean up operations
- Sound communication skills with the ability to work as part of a team and solve problems
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and be a team player
- Be able to commence from as early as 3am
- Available to work Monday's
Above award rates over $33 per hour.
To apply for the role and for immediate consideration, please hit the 'Apply' button below and follow the prompts.