These roles have been designated for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people only under the provisions of section 126 of the Anti-Discrimination Act 1977 (NSW).
We are on the lookout for talented and motivated Indigenous people who are keen to start a career in Cleaning or gain further experience in the sector.
About the Roles
These roles offer you the opportunity to complete a Statement of Attainment Certificate in II Health Support Services to gain skills required to work in Aged Care facilities. Upon completion of the course your career will kick-start through placement at a facility in any of the following locations;
- Castle Hill
- Macquarie Park.
- Maintainthe highest possible standards of cleanliness and hygiene across the residence with a strong focus on minimising health risks and maximising safety
Skills & Experience
- Good communication skills and customer service focus
- Strong work ethic and reliability
- Physically fit
- Able to pass a police check
- Able to provide 2 work referees
- Transport not required however willingness to travel a must
- A passion for delivering a high quality service to make a difference for residents
These roles offer a competitive wage, free accredited training and upskilling and a rewarding career. The company provides a supportive environment and are highly committed to closing the gap.
How to Apply
If this is a role that you are interested in hit the APPLY button today!!