IPA are a leading supplier of recruitment solutions to the Australian Government. On behalf of our Federal Government client, we are seeking the services of an experienced Project Officer for an 18 month temporary contract based in Sydney CBD.
About the Role
As a Project Coordinator, you will coordinate and provide support across a range of projects to facilitate high quality planning and service delivery.
In order to be successful in your application you will demonstrate the following;
- Strong organisation, coordination, communication and analysis skills.
- Policy development experience.
- Project planning and project management skills; using excel and/or project management software (eg Jira).
- Good knowledge of referencing systems and referencing software (e.g. EndNote or Zotero); ability to set up referencing software for appropriate use and assist with any troubleshooting required
- Strong writing and editing skills; experience with report writing in a government, quasi-government or legal context; experience with style guide/glossary development and/or use.
- Ability to form positive and productive professional relationships with staff at all levels.
- Experience working in the disability sector or similar sector is desirable.
- Familiarity with procurement processes, contracts, budgets, finance processes
- Candidates with experience in project management, report coordination, and project planning are encouraged to apply
How to Apply
To express your interest in this role, please click the apply button.
For a confidential conversation please call Angelos on 02 9220 6900.