On behalf of our client, a prestigious global professional services firm, we are seeking the services of an experienced Project Manager for an 8 month temporary engagement. This role is based in the Sydney CBD.
About the Role
As a Project Manager, you will oversee the management and co-ordination of relevant project(s), and be accountable for all services related to project delivery (planning resources and tasks).
Your duties will also include but are not limited to;
- providing timely escalation of issues and risks
- communicating project status with all key stakeholders
- co-ordinating regular forums to address issues, review status and manage key actions
- be responsible for project budgets and financials
In order to be successful in your application you will demonstrate and/or have the following;
- Incident management experience is a must
- Extensive experience in managing large scale, data-intensive system projects
- Able to provide guidance and be creative in their approach to solving issues
- Excellent communication skills and ability to establish strong relationships with multiple stakeholders (FMG, RMG, Business, IT etc.)
- Ability to work at multiple levels, up and down, throughout the organization
Able to follow established Governance
How to apply
To express your interest in this role, please click the apply button.
For a confidential conversation please call Kristy on 02 9220 6900.