IPA has a strong history partnering with local, state and federal Government and at present our Government team is recruiting for a highly experienced Level 5 Digital Marketing Advisor based in Logan for an immediate start!
As a Digital Marketing Advisor, you will have the ability to provide expertise in the development and implementation of marketing activities relevant to the implementation of policies, research, development of advertising and marketing campaigns, and preparation of promotional activities. In addition, the provision of strategic advice and assistance in the development of internal and external marketing programs for other Branches as directed.
What kind of responsibilities will I have?
- Coordinate implementation processes dealing with marketing activities, including promotional schedules.
- Develop and implement marketing and communication campaigns and strategies in support of corporate and operational objectives.
- Provide strategic marketing advice and direction to branches and streams on best practice marketing.
- Account manage external agencies where applicable.
- Positively influence change management with the marketing program and Council.
- Assist in identifying opportunities to promote through digital marketing, events and other activities as directed.
- Effectively implement policies that directly relate to the Community Engagement and Marketing branch.
- Undertake any other duties as are reasonably within the limits of the employee's skills, competence and training.
What are the benefits for this role?
- Generous hourly rate - $43.28+ superannuation
- Commencement date - Immediate start for 3 months (subject to business requirements)
- 38HR Mon-Fri working week - no weekend work required!
What kind of experience / skillset are you looking for?
- Demonstrated experience in website development and content management.
- Local Government experience is highly advantageous.
- Qualification in Information Technology is desirable.
- Experience within a large organisation.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Ability to adhere to legislative requirements.
- Experience working with corporate content management systems.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to decision make and problem solve.
In order to be successful in this role you must obtain or be willing to obtain a Working with Children Blue Card.
At IPA, we know experience counts - temporary work is a great way to learn new skills and build a network. It's often not what you know but who you know that gives you that foot-in-the-door opportunity that may lead to the onwards and upwards momentum of your future career!
If this role sounds perfect for you, click APPLY today to express your interest!