This is a Full Time Permanent opportunity, to work and live in beautiful Tropical North Queensland!
Our Client is an Australian owned, independent company that has built a reputation for quality workmanship through an uncompromising attention to detail for over 30 years. They have firmly established their family-owned business as a leading essential safety measure maintenance company operating in Cairns.
In joining this company, you will be part of a team dedicated to providing the most competent and best customer service in the fire protection industry. Our client supplies, installs and maintains a range of portable equipment, fire detection alarms & warnings, emergency lighting, fire hydrants, pumps, sprinklers and suppression systems.
About the Role:
- Repair, service & install fire sprinkler systems on a variety of projects
- Installation of fire protection safety systems to Australian Standards
- Fault finding and repair of fire protection equipment.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Professional and well presented.
- QBCC Licence - Sprinkler & Suppression
- Open Queensland driver's licence
- A construction induction card white card
- Strong ability in fault diagnosis and solving issues on site
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and ability to deal with a range of people
- The ability to work autonomously with a pro-active approach to managing deadlines
- The ability to pass a full medical, including ongoing random drug testing
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Great time management and decision making skills
- Good work ethic & commitment to workplace safety, quality and environment
- Strong written & communication skills
- A working at height certificate preferable
- A licence to perform high risk work highly regarded
If the above has sparked your interest, we would love to hear from you. Please consider including a covering letter in your application, specifically outlining your demonstrated experience and qualifications in line with the requirements of this position outlined above.
For more information of a confidential chat about this role or any other areas you may be interested in, please call Simone on 07 4044 2666 in our Cairns office.