IPA are a leading supplier of recruitment solutions to the Australian Government. Our Federal Government client is seeking the services of an experienced Service Delivery Support Alliance Officer for a 3 month assignment based in Greenway.
About the role
As a Service Delivery Support Alliance Officer, you will assist the Service Delivery State teams by taking on work allocated by your leaders. This work is what is impacting on the Service Delivery Teams in achieving first plans and delivering on their targets.
The successful candidate's main responsibilities will include;
- Provide advice and support on established technical, operational, professional and/or administrative activities, procedures, practices and program/project objectives.
- Conducting internal service delivery processes and implementing best practice and continuous improvement processes.
- Possess a sufficient breadth of program and project expertise to identify, analyse and implement alternative courses of action.
- Understand the strategic objectives of the team and project activities.
- Consult and share information with the team and maximise team strengths to achieve program, project and business outcomes.
- Ensuring and promoting high quality record keeping
Skills and experience
In order to be successful in your application, you will demonstrate and/or have the following;
- It is highly desirable that applicants have an understanding of or lived experience in disability.
- Experience in the delivery of human services, disability management and/or relevant postsecondary qualifications and/or high level interpersonal and organisational skills are desirable.
- Competency with IT systems.
- Adaptable communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to respond to and prioritise competing and often urgent requests in a calm and efficient manner while also maintaining high work standards and accuracy.
How to apply
To express your interest in this role, please click the apply button or call Angelos on 9220 6900.