On behalf our client, a prestigious global professional services firm, we are seeking an experienced Customer Facing Supply Chain Specialist, who works well both individually and within a team capacity. This role is based in North Rocks.
About the role
In this role, you will be responsible for engaging with customers through Voice of Electronic channels and respond to their queries related to orders, credit terms, billing etc.
The role is usually the first point of contact for the customer credit team. The role is also responsible for connecting with customers to resolve the issues related to Overdue invoiced and Credit Limits.
The successful candidate will have 5+ years experience in Supply Chain or an Inventory Coordinator Customer facing role.
Your main responsibilities will include;
- Reviewing and providing information about the situation of their orders, delivery and invoice data
- Monitoring customer compliance to agreed logistic trade terms
- Reviewing and provide information about escalated cash collection, claims and/or credit situation
- Maintaining a record for the most common issues and problems and their solution status
- Accountable for alerts generated by its own customers and ensure they are solved within agreed times
In order to be successful in your application you will demonstrate and/or have the following;
- Strong experience in Supply Chain or Customer Development
- Basic understanding of SAP & Excel
- 5+ years Supply Chain Ability to challenge status quo
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
How to apply
To express your interest in this role please click the apply button below
For a confidential conversation please call Kristy on (02) 9220 6900