IPA, a leading national recruitment organisation is looking for a part time marketing specialist to join the team for a short-term contract working 2 days a week. With a brand refresh in the pipeline and with opportunity to assist in driving the marketing initiatives forward, we require a creative and savvy individual to join our team
Some of the key responsibilities may include:
- Manage, schedule and develop all social media updates, with the support and approval of Group Bid Manager and/or Major Accounts Director with a minimum of two updates per week.
- Develop and update IPA service offering and industry sector brochures and other promotional material
- Work with IPA stakeholders to develop a uniformed approach to social media, including LinkedIn Profiles, photos and content (where practical) and advertisement templates
- Assist with driving IPA's Social Enterprise point of difference in the market through effective and innovative marketing
- Develop, design and manage IPA's candidate reward and recognition program
- Develop and coordinate a monthly IPA newsletter, specific to our candidates
- Work with branches to tailor local campaigns and marketing activities
- Copy write, proof-read and edit media and all forms of marketing collateral
- Update and maintain Marketing page on intranet
- Support Major Accounts team in conducting and collating client and candidate surveys
- Schedule and support national quarterly marketing campaigns
Key Selection Criteria:
- Working towards or Degree qualified in Marketing, Communications, Multimedia or a similar discipline
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including copywriting and editing and possess intermediate graphic design skills
- Strong project management experience/administrative skills with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe CC, SharePoint, web and social media.
- Understand and/or have prior experience in the design, print and production process for marketing materials
If you are keen on a part time opportunity to complement your lifestyle than this role could just be what you are looking for. Please Apply Now by sending through your Resume.