IPA are looking for an experienced Community Engagement Officer to join our Client to support the Rockhampton Region.
The role on offer is Permanent, Full Time Hours, Monday to Friday.
The successful applicant will be employed directly by our Client. Salary on offer will be discussed at the interview stages.
We are looking for someone who is community focused, strives to meet KPI's and is a self-starter to thrive in this role.
You will be primarily responsible for managing business partners, donors and supporters.
- Develop strong partnerships with Clients
- Maintaining existing Client relationships
- Securing partners for community events and providing on-ground support at events (as required)
- Prepare Community Event Proposals and present to potential partners
- Working collaboratively within a small team
You must have the ability to maintain highly confidential information and demonstrate strong organisation, planning and time management skills.
A high level of interpersonal communication skills is essential to succeed in this role.
You will join a fantastic existing team who will welcome and support you.
If community engagement is your passion and you're looking to take the next step in your career, please apply now.