IPA Townsville are currently seeking a casual Labourer to commence as early as next week, on a casual role carrying out a soil removal project.
This role is extremely physically demanding. The role consists of manual labour, digging holes, spotting machinery, site housekeeping and other ad-hoc general labouring duties.
It is working outside in the sun in the North QLD heat, geared up in a full PPE suit, all day, every day.
The successful applicant will have:
- Stable employment history
- Recent labouring experience
- Ability to carry out labouring duties with a high level of physical fitness
- Drivers licence & own vehicle
- White card
- A 'can do' attitude
- Able to take instructions
- Strong work ethics
- Available for immediate interview
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please click APPLY now
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.