IPA Townsville are currently seeking a General Labourer to commence in a casual role, for the next 3 weeks. One shift kicks off this afternoon!
4pm - 9pm Wednesday
4pm - 9pm Friday
4pm - 9pm Monday
7am - 12pm Tuesday
This labouring role is very physically demanding, a lot of heavy labour is involved moving large awkward bulky items and timber. The role will also consist of assisting with setting up displays, stocking shelves & offsiding other team members.
To be considered for this roles you must have:
- Current Drivers Licence/reliable transport (preferred)
- Able to perform continuous manual handling duties
- Be flexible in work hour availability
- LF ticket (highly desirable but not essential)
- White Card (highly desirable but not essential)
- Computer skills, with access to a computer to complete immediate inductions
- A 'can do' attitude
- Available for immediate interview
If you are interested in this position, please click APPLY now
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.